The Truth: No two catering proposals are created equal. The world of navigating catering proposals is overwhelming!
Truth # 2: Hiring a qualiﬁed caterer will be one of the best wedding decisions you make. Ask the
right questions to make sure you know what you are signing up for!
Here is a list of must-ask-questions to get you the caterer that fits your needs and budget:
- Do you cook my wedding food at the reception site?
- Does your culinary staff and waitstaff work for your company?
- Do you use local purveyors?
- Are you licensed and insured?
- Do you provide bar service?
- Can you provide references?
- Who will be on site to manage my wedding?
- Do you offer wedding cakes?
- Can I customize my menu?
- Have you worked at my venue before?
- What is your tasting policy?
- In addition to food, what do you include in your proposals? China, linen, glassware?